Welcome to our Prayer Wall. You can leave a prayer request here and people from our church will pray for you.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received and approved by our moderator, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: August 6, 2020
B has walked away from God. Please pray that she learns that God loves her, still, and that her heart responds in kind.
Received: August 4, 2020
Sabrina and her husband of two years were in a terrible accident. He was killed and she broke her neck. Dr.s are unsure if she will have some paralysis. Please pray for healing, both emotional and physical ... thank you!
Received: August 3, 2020
Please pray for the Amazing facts bible invitation cards.
Received: August 2, 2020
Pray for the success of the Miramichi church Prayer Wall.
Received: August 2, 2020
Day 47 - Prayer Focus
Pray for various mission projects and evangelism efforts in North Sulawesi, Indonesia.
Pray for Adventist students in Cairo, Egypt who are struggling with being able to receive food donations from members due to certain local restrictions.
Pray for the brave members in the Northwest region of Nigeria who are upholding the gospel message despite the dangers coming from terrorist groups, bandits and criminals who are very active in that territory.
Pray for students in the Philippines who are facing issues relating to classes on the Sabbath due to new schedules during the pandemic.
Received: May 12, 2020
Joji Ikeda was tested positive for corona virus but was told by the hospital in Montreal to stay home. He lives with his aged parents(73-75 years olds). They are looking after him, so let's pray for his healing and for his parent's health as well. Thank you!
Received: April 27, 2020
Good Morning, Everyone,
I just received word that one of my cousins on Mom's side has suffered a serious heart attack. He is presently in Halifax. His name is Trevor Robar and he is only forty-five years old. He has a wife and two teenage sons. Please pray for God's help not only for Trevor but for his immediate family since they are not able to go and be with him because of the restrictions. I promised my uncle Wayne that I would ask everyone I knew to pray for Trevor today and the coming days. Thank you very much for reading this email and lifting Trevor up. Lorie
Received: April 27, 2020
I have a prayer request. A new neighbor is going through marital pains with her husband. They are currently separated.
Today I spent 4 hours in total talking to her on the phone. She is a Christian. She is into health etc. I shared some Bible texts with her. We prayed together.
She and her husband are in need of prayer. A miracle is needed from the Lord.
May His will be done.
Received: April 24, 2020
Let's continue to pray for this covid pandemic to end soon and those that are sick will be healed. And also for all national leaders to make wise and godly decisions as they deal with this problem and everything that it caused to everybody. And most of all, for all of us to be more faithful and strong in our relationship with God, our Lord and Saviour!
Received: April 13, 2020