Welcome to our Prayer Wall. You can leave a prayer request here and people from our church will pray for you.
How best to write your prayer request:
- Keep it short, so that people praying can concentrate on what is important.
- Make sure not to mention names (unless you have their permission). You can use initials to identify people to pray for.
- Make sure to use appropriate language; respect goes a long way.
We reserve the right to edit your request before it is posted.
Please let us know when your prayer has been answered.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received and approved by our moderator, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for our son who was diagnosed with Covd yesterday.
Received: October 26, 2020
Please pray for the next round of mass mailing that our church will send in Miramichi. Early November we plan on sending Amazing Facts Bible Study invitation cards to the entire city. Pray that people will be receptive and start a journey to discover God and the Bible in a new way.
Received: October 18, 2020
Please pray for the christians in the world to truly understand what God needs from them and that all be courageous and wise to do what is needed at this time in world history.
Received: October 18, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: October 12, 2020
My daughter's best friend Chelsey had a baby 4 months ago and they received word yesterday that Baby Bowen's kidney is functioning only at 5 to 10% and he needs emergency surgery. There is a blockage that they will cut out and put a stent. But he also has high blood pressure which can cause heart failure. So they have him on blood pressure meds at the moment. The operation will be on Wednesday.
Received: October 2, 2020
Please pray for God's will to be done regarding a property i want to purchase....i found out someone has an offer in already but has to be met by the 1st of October...I pray that i can purchase if the offer falls through and hoping it is meant for me to move into it if by God's grace...thank you...
Received: September 27, 2020
My young friend Krystal badly needs God in her life. Please pray that God will lift her out of the life she is living and return to God.
Received: September 26, 2020
Pray to the Lord that Philip Brown has more success happiness and recovers from a downsizing of his business the Goodway Thiftstore. Pray to stop the stereotypes of people in Canada so they don't become bad. Send Jesus to heal Beethovens Moonlight Sonata urgently.
Received: September 19, 2020
Please prayer for our daughter, Melanie as today is her last day for her final CPA exam. She wrote Wednesday and Thursday also. Somehow it is showing that the prayer has been answered but it has not yet as she will not know her result until the middle of November. I have not been getting responses that anyone is praying for her and it's probably because it somehow is showing as already answered.
Received: September 11, 2020
Please pray for a couple who are experiencing personal issues.
Received: September 10, 2020